May 8, 2010

bored photo shoot


Model: Angie Wong ( my niece la~)
Date: 7 May 2010
Vanue: Tmn Indah Playground, Seri Kembangan

 Since both of us was so bored that time, so I suggest to go to the nearest playground to have some photo shoot. I found a small garden beside the playground. Hmm...got a little bit greek feel hor? haha..

Pusing Pusing pusing~ I don't really remember how many times I want her to pusing her head to look at me, she keep shouting, 'hao liao mei you?' ~~~ XD

She look so happy in those photos right? actually she was forced by me to smile.... what a pity...haha~
Not so satisfied with those photos, the color is bad, I have no idea  to edit it, so just make it black and white. 

-
-
-
I just get a haircut. My look is so funny now. Finally, I cut fringe. I will post the picture soon... 



XP
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment