May 28, 2010

last last last week

Been mad after finished final exam, felt so happy and free, for me it was a relief from suffering~but I feel so upset whenever I think about the result, really damn worry about the result...damn scared I get failed again... Choi Choi Choi! 'spit and say again'!  Urgh!! Try to don't think about it first.

Flash back to the exam week, before finished the last paper, I can't stop thinking of what going to do~ what's going to wear~~ how's the make up on Michelle's babe 20's big day. Walaaalaaaa and so on la~~ freaking excited!!! But in the end I'm glad that everyone enjoyed at that night. Didn't take a lot of pictures at that night cuz the lighting problem. I'm sure most people will look out for pictures instead of reading the whole post of words, but so sorry... only few pcs by Michelle's cellphone.


 pretty babe turn to 20 on 25th May

I love this pic
five human beings~
Currently at Singapore now... will update more about my holiday soon~
rush to sleep. Night
 
 
 
XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment