May 29, 2010

Sekinchan again!

Hmm... I'm having holiday now ~Beta sem break~ Well, holiday, sure very free one, so ChellMi, Ah Y, Efui and Myself managed to spend few days of 3 weeks holiday by visit to YY's hometown at Sekinchan and Ehui's hometown at Pahang(Raub).
1st station, Sekinchan!
ya, sekinchan again! I been there once at the last year, and this is my 2nd times. very thanks to Ah Y's family members, they are so so so kind and friendly too.
What so special about Sekinchan?    Paddy? Paddy field??? I think so...
Remember this little cute?  little korean yet very talkative. Expert in singing a song, "为了你而活" by 神目与瞳. I remember I got post out her photo in the previous post, also about Sekinchan if not mistaken.
What a healthy life~everyday woke up on 8 something in the morning and having hot milo and steam bread as breakfast....lol~

snap shot everywhere~
hi, toes~

why I took these pic even though I don't know them at all~ only Chellmi, Ah Y, Ehui, and me knw this...hye~ don't tell anyone though. Shuuu.... =P
greenish paddy field


how cute~^^



Mango oh mango~ try to imagine the mango size...

Opss... Over exposure~ 


hot a sunny day~ lol. The weather is pretty hot, like oven.
Palia Ah Y~
and Palia me~
This pic Ah Chell very chio~
The Palia 3~ lol~ 




The silly thing I always do

-
-
-
We did try to wake up on 6am but failed. lol~ actually we wanted to take the dew drop picture, but hor... hahaaa... you know la... pig like to sleep what... lol~ 
the Palia shooting style~
Morning around 8 something, I got this~dew drop~
Ehui and myself~ using glasses to cover my swollen eyes.

Ah Y~ she wanna feel the fresh air in the morning~ lol~ I'm just kidding~ 

Erhem... don't think dirty thing, It's a bird's nest okay!
-
-
Beach time
'gui po hei gong!'




Advertising for Nikon~ lol~

Silly thing again. XD



That's all for Sekinchan.
will post about Pahang trip soon~
see ya~




gina


1 comments:

  1. okok...shhhh,....dont tell...other..our secret..hahah...=)
    michelle leong likes this~haha

    ReplyDelete