May 7, 2010

bored


ARGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shouting!!!!




It's freaking bored! cuz I have nothing to do. :(

I think my insomnia getting more serious already, I couldn't fall sleep before 4am. My day and night are reversed, sleep at daytime like bat. T.T help :( I did try to study, but I don't know what's wrong with the MMLS, can't download the lecturer's note. I did restart my pc again and again, and using another pc to try, but still the same, can't download at all!!! may be the internet problem... damn it! MMLS Suck!!! fucking regret why I didn't download it when I was at Cyber.

Silly thing, this is what I always do...lol XD



Oh ya~ I wanna lelong out my baby hamster... only one babe hamster. I'm not going to sell but is give, cuz I already have 2 hamsters, 1 male and 1 female, and this little poor is their baby. It's a girl, very tiny some more, how cute~ Actually it has been reserved by someone, but I'm not sure that the person really want it or not.



XP
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment