Apr 17, 2009

blood donation

16 April 2009





Don’t know where I get the courage, I went to donate my blood today.
Today, I confirm my blood type is B, same with mummy. ^.^
This is the 1st time I do for donation, do you know I’m scare~!!! Although I do donation of my own accord. YY want to donate also, but …’ tak cukup berat lah~’ She was very disappointed…hahaha~ what a pity...
Ehui, YY and GYK accompany me went together, but they play around there, sweat///
Gyk keep gallows me before the nurse come and do for the procedure, I’m really scared a lot.

It’s look yummy? hahah~~
A very fast outflow of my blood, around 15 min something, already full fill a package. Cool!!!

Hoho~ I’m the donator! Yeah~

Get certificate after donation.
Hmm... I think that donate blood it’s supposedly painful a bit, but not so…^.^ take it easy~
^_____^
gina

4 comments:

  1. im holding your blood all the time..
    hahahaa....



    ~happycat~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala yala~
    'holding' my blood la~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love girl who donate blood! feel so warm and appreciate you very much! thanks!

    ReplyDelete