Apr 16, 2009

DF presentation 15 April

DF presentation already passed. How about my presentation? I’m really hot about it!!!
Before my turn, I was very tension about it, my turn is number 43, damn last… start form 9am and I wait until 2pm only my turn. Before my turn is GYK, I saw her presentation, make me felt more jitter… My turn, ‘Mr. Takjadi’ and Hanafiah agree with my artwork, but Miss Wim---‘It’s you ask the boy to do for you?’ WTF!!! I’m not that kind of gal OK!!! 1st SEM, already asked by Che Mat and Hanafiah, really hate to hear about it! Ish!! suxk!






No. 43
who is the name of 'Pikachu'? hahah~ may be hoax by someone...

Hong Yau artwork…Omg


waiting for present my work...
presenting... kena tembak..







---------------------------------------------------------

Doing MLC blog assignment at OLDTOWN now… wait Ehui done it and then copy from her… I’m lazy to do, and some more the video that given are too long, its taken time to watch…


---------------------------------------------------------


Today is Zhe Ming Birthday... happy birthday


^.^


----------------------------------------------------------

I miss you so...
but you will never know


No comments:

Post a Comment