Apr 15, 2009

DF assignment processing

Already keep rush the DF assignment for 1 week, tired and tired, lumbago...T.T
Tomorrow is the presentation day... no no no... just later... after 6 more hours, my death date coming... scare about it...
I only done 8 pcs for composition, 10 for analytical and 5 for simply... hope I can pass the presentation and no need to scold by Che Mat... Miss Wim too... please don't say in love again... if not, I will tikam you!!!
Child= my subject matter

This is the 1st drawing for analytical study... the most at pains one...
I like this the most^^

Although many people also using this as subject matter... I used it because I have no idea...

rape case in study room!!

I like this drawing, deep feeling~
I sketch it!!! nice? but not mine~





Wish me luck...**



Really long time didn't sleep well, after today, I think I can sleep for whole day without awake...like a pig...
damn tired=.=


I miss someone...
^U^
gina

6 comments:

  1. i miss you too...




    ~happycat~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont like that...
    you always dun wan to admit it
    then why stil wan to type in the blog...
    i kina shy one lo
    ~happycat~

    ReplyDelete
  3. last pic? u mean the 'I MISS YOU'?
    it's grab from internet...

    ReplyDelete