Apr 22, 2009

the days

Afamosa

Last week I went Afamosa with big sis's family~
she treat me^^
I didn't spend in anything even 1 sen also... all free~yeah!
Thanks a lot... big sis~^^ muakz^o^

I love the villa, a lot of memory there, since after the 干部讲习会...
1st time I dance with Cy, 1st time talk with Xiao Bao... many best memory there...

gogogo~ hoho~

Good bye~ Afamosa~

--------------------------------------------------------------------

♥21 April 2009♥



Yesterday I went out with Cy, long time didn't hang out with him since he start to busy for his work. Miss him a lot...
We are ill-spent...
ish ish ish... budak ni....
so,I'm very poor now, very miserable.




I ♥ shushi^.^


love♥favorite


haha~~ full~~

stupid face~lol

Last day I measured my weight, walao~~ it's almost near 51kg already, last thursday only 49kg, only a few day ago, become 51kg already?!!! how come?!!!
ish!!! must keep fit!!! fatty me!! T.T

Really spend a lot, bought a pair of high heels, I was regret after I bought it...T.T
too bad, normally I seldom wear it...


XOXO
*gina*


--------------------------------------------------------

Today, 22 April 2009, was my best friend Chiristina Yew birthday.
Happy birthday ya~
I haven't wish her yet, I'm purposely one, hoho~
^^

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!
    YOU GAVE ME GREEN CAP!!!!!!!!
    I ANGRY LO...
    I SAD LO....
    I HURT LO.........
    WHAT YOU SAID LAST NIGHT.....
    YOU FORGOT LE AH?
    WHEN YOU HUGGING ME.......
    I THOUGHT ITS ALL TRUTH....
    sobs...
    sobs.....


    ~i'm not gyk yet happycat~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho.........miss da place so much......but no time to swim at da pool....wasted......although i duno how to swim....wakaka......




    ~dEn

    ReplyDelete
  3. den~
    then next time we go together again~kk!!
    you treat ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 这个鞋应该比你的另外一双超高鞋好穿吧~哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  5. 那双已经报消了~~哈哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete