Apr 28, 2009

Crazy----arh!!!

Once again I want to shout!!! I love MATH!!
I done the math quiz yesterday, it’s not hard at all if I got brush up on it. I did, but when during the math quiz, I forgot all of that. What the… 5 mark... gone...T.T A bad news for our gang, Michelle cannot live with us… sob… but we still can stay together ya~

Me and GYK stay over Michelle house last night, for done our entire product. Thanks Michelle, she cook for me a bowl of magi… appreciates… 3 stupid crazy for the night at Cyberia. Today, English presentation, I couldn’t speak smooth, owing to the tension and my stupid poor English. Sorry… I will enhance my English language. Really sorry...
3 of us

ChellMe and me~
After the English presentation, we all become ‘xiao lang’, we act stupid at CIMB bank inside our campus. 3 of us wearing formal, so we look like the stuff member in the bank. Play around there and took a lot of picture. Crazy…
CIMB bank

Boss, please sign here...
edit by GKY!!!


See her face~ kiam ka~~
???
incivility!!!

YY ---self company 樱桃小丸子银行


Bank stuff...??!!
A very interesting story Please refer to this web page: http://happycat1109.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-post_28.html
(gyk sdn. bhd)
-------------------------------------------------------------

I didn’t go for dinner just now, damn bad mood…
Someone hurt me deeply, stupid enough!!!

什么都你讲完啦!!我很没心情!!!很讨厌!!!
moody now...
=.=
gina
XOXO

1 comments:

  1. why publish my blog!!!!
    hahaha
    i very nei xiang de lo...


    dun sad la
    got me!!!

    ReplyDelete