Apr 9, 2009

recently~




I don't know what I've done this a few day...
lazy to do anything...
haven't start to do my assignment yet, stupid me keep watching movie and seem like so free...
ish... wtf...
someone 'bangang' who has no brain always ask me the stupid question... do you know you are so stupid for me? you make me fantod!!!
move out! talk about move out, after May 31 something, we need to move out from hostel... I haven't tell the true to sis, I'm not dare to tell... all the stupid fucky guy fault!!! fuxk!!!
spend a lot... till I have no money... save? I think I can't do it...
Stupid Cy, sorry for my rude, and I should not angry to you... but can you please don't ignore me?
Stupid Wy, please don't ask me something impossible again... it won't be come true even ever forever...



Yee Keng and me...
YY and me








Conclusion
DF=stressful
$=decrease





T.T

4 comments:

  1. 有時的我也是和你一樣。。
    很懶得去做任何的事。。。
    是不是因爲壓力,導致這樣?
    我想應該是吧。。。哈哈!!

    去放鬆心情吧。。。可能對自己會好點。。嘻嘻!
    不然的話,你不介意可以打給我的。。哈哈!!
    24小時開機。。除非沒電啦。。哈哈哈!!



    joey VS pig

    ReplyDelete
  2. 压力啊~
    讨厌到我要死~
    曾经想过要xx啊~
    哈哈~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. you XX le
    i tim xun ah....

    you cant sleep forever :'(
    think about meee

    ReplyDelete