Jul 22, 2010

Class trip to Perak

Ya, I'm going to Perak tonight, is my class trip. Before that is Pahang but now changed to Perak. YY siad that I'm going back my hometown, cuz our trip will go for visit orang asli, (assignment research!!! K!!!) mean that I'm orang asli too. Fuck you YY!!!
Not really feel like wanna go, not excited at all. cuz I know this trip gonna be a very tired trip. The trip schedule included jungle track, visit Orang asli, boat ride and so on, have to climb up climb down one looo!! All the activities are close to nature, of course our main purpose is do research about our final project.
I love nature but I hate insect! especially the mosquito!!! I don't know why they like to bite me so much~ my blood very delicious or what? I'm like a mosquito magnet, ish! because of my blood type is B? I heard that people with B blood type will attract mosquito more than others, isn't it? not sure about that... whatever la~ I have prepared a mosquito repellent for myself, hehe~
After this trip will be my mid term break for 1 week. Only 1 week holiday is not enough for me~sigh~ more holiday please~ I need more holiday!!! Urgh!!!

Off to pack my thing, I haven't pack my thing yet. XD



see you
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment