Jul 19, 2010

Random

I want to watch this movie!
'Despicable me'
This trailer make me wanted to watch this movie so much!! The little Agnes is soooooo cute~ sooooooo adorable!
"Its so fluffy! I'm gonna die!" 
how cute~ (^o^)

I want remain my hair to long hair again!!!
but it grow very slow, now my hair only with shoulder length, how come!!!!
I like long wavy+heavy hair, look so nice!!











This is me when I was only 18 years old~

100% no photoshop. (^_____________^)


I have to buy a tablet for myself, for my assignment use. But it's very expensive, it cost 600 bucks++. 
No body wanna sponsor me, so sad... T.T  
I need it seriously... ;(

Kah Mun temporarily lend me her tablet and am using it to draw this pic.
Lol~It's a short story about Ah Y.  
XD
hahahaaaaaa...... 
Imma crazy....=.=


I have 1 week mid term holiday on this coming week. So, Happy holiday to me~
before holiday I got a class trip to Pahang, visit Orang asli at there. WTF trip to visit orang asli... Our lecturer love nature so much, last time we went to FRIM at Kepong to do research, now pula Pahang to visit Orang asli, Why don't we go Sabah or Sarawak, much better than Pahang loooo!!!!  our lecturer name is Forest, now you should know why she love nature so much.

off to sleep, night~





XOXO
gina

2 comments:

  1. you look good in short hairs and long hairs =) no worries...hairs till shoulder length is a hit now too! do some lower curls will be cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe~^^
    lower curls? Oh~ I did try before, but look like aunty =.=

    ReplyDelete