Jul 29, 2010

DM class trip to Perak

Update about my class trip to Perak, as promised.

I went to Perak on last Thursday night, depart form MMU at 11pm and we reached our hotel around 8am. Long distance bus ride got me a back pain. FML x2

I'm watching 'Peter Chao Video'~ I love Peter Chao! Lol~  This asshole is so funny~ XP
His videos make me laugh so much, I keep laughing while watching his video, I think whole bus can hear my laughing... XP

Pity us, having breakfast at mamak before check in.
Our superior room, 1 king size bed and add a single bed behind. 3 person shared a room.
before that we got a standard room which got 3 single beds in a room. But the room was very dirty! got spider some more!!! after some complaints they changed us to superior room. Hmmm.... much better than before that one, but still got spiders. WTF

4 of us
Start from left: Winson, me, Jason and Sin yi.
guess which pair is mine?
Took this at the lobby balcony. Jason said he want to go this bridge at night, but no one accompany him, because it's really far from hotel. 
Ready your DSLR!

1st day
boat ride to Pulau Tali Kail
He is act like super star
Winson: No no no.... no photo please...
Sin yi: wanna kiss me?
Me: wanna kiss me? lol
my malay friends~
my turn!
I'm definitely a camwhore freak, anywhere also can do it even on boat. Lol~
my and Sin yi
On the way to Pulau Tali Kail
This is our destination
Welcome to Pulau Tali Kail
Really got tali wor.... lol~ cuz Pulau Tali Kail ma~ XP
ignore me, I knw am lame
I like this shoot.^^
is me~
A very beautiful landscape from Mid-level of the mountain. like a landscape painting. 
we climb all the way up to the mid level of mountain then we all decided  to give up. we spent almost 2 hours only reach the mid level of mountain, how about the top of the mountain? still need 2 more hours to go? I'm totally exhausted, don't ever ask me to climb this mountain again. No way! but some of our classmate, they had successful reached the top of the mountain, Bravo man!
We like to act. 
President of Orang asli giving speeches
than received souvenir... 
lol
On the way back to Hotel.
time to SS, syok sendiri~

I  like this shoot, don't know why.... likey~
'Chor Dai Di'
that's all for my first day on my trip.
Nothing special during night time, we all playing poker in our room, luckily I got bring poker card along, or else I really don't know what to do, cuz there don't have any entertainment even Wifi also need money-RM 10 and for only 24 hours. WTF.

to be continue...



XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment