Jul 12, 2010

I found this in my old pendrive

I can't stop laughing when I saw this pic, really 'beh tahan'. Lol~ My face so WTF... FMLx2 I found this pic in my old pendrive. 100% No photoshop!!!
If not mistaken I remember that this photo was taken at Dong Zen temple at Jenjarom during 2007 Chinese New Year by Gino. Please don't think that it's a costume event or what, actually is a new year event, and I was a volunteer at there for helping. I was so young and only 17 that time although I ain't look like my actual age in this photo. T.T
This photo really scary man, we look like Chinese zombie, cuz our makeup so 'gao', which mean very thick. I personally think that this costume really not bad but it just not suit for us lah~

Don't beat me please... XD



XP
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment