Jul 9, 2010

up to the hill-genting




Went Genting last night with Robbie, Yy , Michelle. 4 of us drive all the way up to genting just for fun, since we all were so bored at home. XD 


Pegi genting play game, WT... hahah~
but this game quite nice to play, I love the guitar.
Robbie damn 'geng' in this game! 
Rock me!!!
am I look like a rock guitar player?  XD

The motion sickness antidote, asam!

after game, we all having coffee at starbucks.
Michelle said I look like a hamster in this pic. Lol~
Say Hi everybody~



 we didn't over night at there, came back after few hours, cuz me and Robbie wanted to watch the live football match at 2.30am, so we came back before that. back from genting on 12am something, after that straight move to Oldtown watching football match.


Spain vs. Germany
Spain won!!!!!
Yehhhh!!!!
The Octopus predict damn accurate! 
In this match I support Spain and Spain won in the match, damn excited!! Hohoho!!!
Usually the team that I support in every single match will lose in the end, but this time is different, I won! Finally I won once. XP Happy! so I'm going to support Spain in finals, Yes!



XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment