Jul 28, 2010

mid term break

Hi guys~ I'm back. back from Perak, my class trip. Don't ask me 'how's ur trip?' or 'fun or not?' cuz I'm not going to tell in this post. I will upload some photos from my Perak trip on coming post.

As what I had mentioned before, am having my holiday now, mid term break for 1 week. I didn't go back to my hometown cuz I got so many thing to bring and am lazy to take public transport, very pack and hot. currently stay at my elder sister home now. Only 1 week holiday is not enough for me, so many thing have to do and I haven't start to do even touch yet. A mountain of assignment killing me slowly... Damn it! why holiday also need to rush for assignment? Holiday is for relax! K!! Argh~!!! whatever, I always wait for last minute only start to do, this is my style perhaps... XP

2 of my friends fall into love river, they 'pak tor' jor~ hoho~~ I'm not going to tell who they are, just guess yourself. XD Congrats ya~ I wish you guys 'hang fok fai lok', stay happy ya~ Hope you guys make the right decision, no regret once you nod to him. But please please and please don't be 'got bf no gf' ya! I hate ppl like this.

This guy, Mike.he is a very 'kanasai' person, my best male friend ever. I appreciated that I got a friend like you, really appreciated.
He will go to US soon. wish you all the best in your future. Miss me when you free ya~ XD I'm just kidding, don't forget me then it's enough for me.

Smoke, I don't care at all ppl smoke, but I very dislike my bf smoke. because I think that smoke is like burning money and the other way to suicide. He told me smoke can help him reduce annoyance, it's? but only a moment, after that still need to face the problem what, how come you still want to smoke? If really want a smoker to quit, I think is harder than die! What abt everyone else around them? Unlike them, they don't get to choose if they can inhale their secondhand smoke. Because of their selfishness, others are forced to suffer. FML.. I don't know how to express my feeling, I don't know how to tell... even google also can't find out the advantage of smoking.. Sigh... Hated it.
Venting only...
I got my new toy, Bamboo fun tablet! very thanks to my 2nd sis for sponsor. I love you.

Will update about my Perak trip soon~





by gina

No comments:

Post a Comment