Sep 13, 2010

13092010

I'm currently at Seri Kembangan, my elder sister's house now. I will stay here for 1 week, since I got holiday for 1 week start from now. After holiday my final exam is coming soon + final submission + presentation and so on... blah blah blah~ Argh!!! I don't want to face it ah~~ especially the CB lecturer. 凸 nah!!!



I just checked my exam slip, I found that I got Taekwondo paper on 2 of Oct, Spoil my plan.
My birthday on 23rd of September, Chin Yik's birthday is on 1st of October. all stuck because of I got 3 papers between  22nd September to 2nd October. Damn fucking stuck! wtf
Acutally my plan is celebrate my birthday with dear and one more friend who is September babe- Charlene, we can celebrate together. Now I don't know this plan whether still work or not. mostly fail one...T.T
Swimming pool party? or Pajamas party? both also cool huh!!
Sigh... where got no place to get high? legally la of course~  Cyberia? cannot la~ 10pm something, the party just start to get high, then suddenly  'Biiiiiii~~~~~~ Biiiiiiiiiii~~~~!!!!' ( whistle sound from Cyberia guard)
 ' what time now, still don't want tidur ah?'

sure spoil everybody mood one...
Villa?  rent a Villa, sure fucking expensive one, I think about it before, but my party is under budget, so.... cannot loooo... failed again...

all of these are my stupid imagination,you can ignore me. XP


Sigh... Don't care about it first. like what Michelle said, '桥到船头自然直'....lol
Gambahte to all my MMU friends and good luck in your exam. study hard ya~





gina

No comments:

Post a Comment