Sep 7, 2010

Opss, I did it



This video taken by YY when I were doing piercing. Watch if you dare. XP
The process of my pierced. you can see my wtf face.
Dear laugh at me said I show off my big tummy...T.T lol~ I knw I'm fat la...yor.... That's why I managed to pierced on my belly button, to remind myself how fat I am. T.T
Thanks to Janice, she accompany me and let me hold her hand while I'm doing piercing. Thankiew~ and I also promised to her, I will accompany her go to do piercing on end of this September.
we never met each other after finished form 5, and now we meet after 2years~ She is still the same, 38.

September is my month, my birthday coming soon, present thanks ;) my  September
Oh ya, this is the present I gift to myself, a belly button piercing. like it so much.





XOXO
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment