Sep 3, 2010

body piercing

Do you feel similarly about piercings? It depend on the person and what piercing it is?
I only have my ears pierced now. left ear got 3 pierced and right ear got 1 pierced. I got total 11 pierced on my ears when I was Form 2, and now only left total 4 pierced.
I like the upper pierced the most. 

many ppl feel that body piercings are hot, but I personally think it depends upon the person's gender, the actual piercing, and whether it works with their look or not. For me,I think belly button piercing is suit for girl, much sexier than on man.
I wish to do belly button piercing since I was Form 2, but my mum not allowed me to do that.so sad. I really wish to do that now, may be a birthday present that I gift to myself, a belly button piercing! since my birthday coming soon.

I got a lip piercings since I was Form3, I did it without permission from parents. After 1 week I pierced, I choose to removed the ring and never put it back again, cuz I don't think it suit for me.


Tougue piercing, a type of piercing which is done through the tongue. It's freaking cool but I just don't dare to try, cuz I scared I will become '大舌头', which is can't speak well in normal speaking like lisp. Lol~
but one of my crazy friend,Janice, she did, Omg... she is really crazy.




what about you, do you have any piercings? 
I got 4, and you?





gina

No comments:

Post a Comment