Sep 2, 2010

Perak trip - part 2

Continue my previous post about my class trip. sorry for late. XP
This post is post about visited to Orang asli settlement, we all went there for visit them and interview them.
I got interview them but the problem is I don't really understand what they said, although they are talking in malay but the slang are totally different. sigh... communication problem, I need a translator!

we visited to 3 villages

The 1st village

Guess!!! what are these 'ketul ketul' thing??!
the answer is 'Elephant shit!' lol~

this is the place where they wash their clothes and bath their children.
the house,their residence.

most of us have brought them some tobacco as souvenir, cuz Sir told us they like tobacco. wtf
They like to smoke. wtf

the kids~


a one month old baby girl 
I found this, poor teddy bear~
they don't like toy huh?!!
my house got this slipper too, but different color, is my housemate-Ehui one...
I keep laugh at her and say 'Orang asli punya slipper same with you leh...' hahah~
I'm bad, I know. XP

see the little girl hair color, gold color. Her mother told me it's naturally grow like this.
a 1 years old baby girl
happy family
they are friendly actually~
She got a pretty face
granny comforting her granddaughter, because the little girl scared by my classmate, Pouyan~ lol
bad Pouyan~
I realized that so many kids at there were running nose... OMG
Yer...Jason.... 
He didn't wash his hand after that....yer....yiak ker!
a very young mother and her baby...
and I laugh at Jason... 'hahaha~ happy family'
Sir want to take picture with them... forced us to take some more...




The 2nd village

This village much better than the 1st one seriously.

their attire also better than the 1st village, clean and tidy.
They got primary school at there and got sports competition some more.
The children at there familiar with camera, no camera shy looo....hahah
a mother carrying a sleeping baby at her back

This Pak Cik only 50++ something, but he looks like elder than his actual age.
Demo how to plait a grass ring in few minutes. 
after 3 minutes, this is the result~
Pouyan forced himself to wear the handmade grass bracelet
'once you wear it then it can't take off from your hand' said the Pak cik.
Hahahaha.... no doubt, is Malaysia flag...lol
Pak Cik, you memang hebat sekali!



Move to 3rd village. 
with riding boat.

Time to SS again~ lol~ 
Sin yi and me~
hahah~ 
Ike Ong
You know him?  Don't know? Google about him la~ hahah~


The kids at there~ really asli~
at first they scared of us, but after we tried hard to join them, they finally accept us and play with us too.

Jason and Winson handmade paper airplane for them, they are so happy with it.
I'm just curious, they never play before...? Hmm..... 



handicrafts
Jason bought this with RM20 from the Orang asli. I forgot what it called.
Don't shoot me!!! 

these is the bullet


beautiful sky view while on the way back to hotel

night time~ I teach them play a card game named 'ping pong piang', and the loser have to draw a line on their face with body powder. 

~before~

~after~
Guess who is loser?  Of course not me!
hahah~see, I got only one line on my face *proud* 

The last breakfast at Belum Resort.
I want to eat as much as I can! I want my RM250 worth for this trip!

Took a photo at the room balcony before leave the Hotel. 
actually the view at there quite nice, but a lot of mosquito only.



we visited to Titiwangsa before back to Cyberjaya. 
Jason, Bubu, me, Kaiwen and Winson

some of my classmate~ we love each other...lol


That's all for my Belum trip. ^^
A RM250 class trip. Damn!!!!


The Kanasai Lecturer asked all of us to burn all the photos that we took at Belum trip for her, and the photo cannot put any watermark. Wtf! Why I must give all the photo for you? And she said she will inform us if she want to use the photo in her research. Wtf, you just only inform us but not ask for permission, fuck you. Don't care, I will put the watermark, bleak





gina 

No comments:

Post a Comment