Nov 4, 2010

Halloween

Haaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa!!! Happy Halloween! sorry for late and forgive my lazinessssss.
Aiya, ppl very busy ma~ If you ask me busy for what?
Hmm... actually I like to done my assignment in last minute and it was always my style! I was so busy to rush my assignment and it cause me don't have time to update my blog. *excuse banyak banyak* lol
whatever, it's already half dead. XD

Celebrated Halloween at MOS with boyfriend and his friends. 
Actually we didn't manage to go club on that day, so I didn't put any make up on my face, I was so 'plain' on that night and it's my first time went club without any face make up. lol! same as my attire, short pants + singlet, heading to bazaar after that? lol 

My boy with silly face. lol

for those pictures which are many noise are taken by my noob cell phone and the others I took from MOS facebook fans page.

Chinese vampire

so happening~ you can see zombies everywhere!!!
I didn't know one of my friends was the DJ on that night, until he told me on the next day. lol 
His name is Micheal (left)
Red Chinese zombie vs Avatar~
The Chinese zombie is my favorite costume on that night, he is so funny and he was wearing clogs some more. 

my face was so wtf in this picture, stupid photographer!!! How could you post it up to facebook!!! 
just ignore me, see leng lui Karen~ sexy babe~


That's all for my Halloween in this year

^^
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment