Nov 26, 2010

Malaysia National Art Gallery

Venue: National Art Gallery
Date: 25 Nov 2010

 Our class visited to National Art Gallery yesterday.
It's compulsory to go, otherwise you don't have attendance.wtf
National Art gallery. I've been there once when I was 15. 
I don't know what to type laaaa..... enjoy the photos laaaa..... 
Silly thing, what we always do
I'm fat, wtf
 this is what we called ART!
‘我们本身就是艺术!’
 imitating the artwork!
Winson: Ya, I'm strong!
The art of jumping!
 I meet my boy at there, lol. cuz I used to call him 'Niu'. which mean cow in chinese.
I found this! Guess, what is this? 
don't think dirty, lol
hmmm.....
When I first saw this artwork, I gotta feeling!
新年用来装炸虾饼的铁桶!
 I like this artwork.
i found a mirror....
and I can do this... ss
nice pose
Title: Excavator series
Hmmm... I dislike this painting! 
重男轻女!性别歧视!
but the title is 'Happy New Year' 
wtf
this painting very funny laaa....
Those people seem so afraid...
' Don't! Please don't force us to go Makah, we don't want to go there! tak mau~ tak mau~'
lol
Ultraman? lol 
so cute
Origami is also a part of art
metal horse
Jason in da screen
Glow in the dark
小白的狗屋
pillow? NO, is clay!
Wasted!!!
such a stupid artwork!
My sir said it can simply done by a foundation student in 1 day! 
see the book cover design? suck man!
I really can't understand why this kind of shit also can put at National Art Gallery
Sorry, may be I don't know what is ART!
the last but no least
is me!!!
lol



that's all!!!
sorry, I'm so lazy to type
bye




XD
gina


No comments:

Post a Comment